Spanish Springs Business Center is offered at very attractive prices within the heart of this fast growing area.

The park is thoroughly entitled for fast tracking developments. CC&R's and design guidelines are in place to ensure and maintain a quality business park. Ample water rights are included with each sale and many uses are pre-approved, making developing within the park a simple and quick process. The SSBC is located outside the 500 year floodplain and can be subdivided to meet a specific user's requirement. Utilities, transportation infrastructure, and labor sources were carefully planned long before Spanish Springs Business Center broke ground.

Property Details

Features & Benefits

  • All utilities — power, gas, water, sewer, telephone, etc. — are already located in the streets and there is an electrical substation in the park
  • Spanish Springs Business Center is completely self-equipped with an ESFR ready sprinkler system (see website download section for specifications)
  • The Spanish Springs Business Center is a 594-acre master planned, quality business park offered at very attractive prices within the heart of this fast-growing area
  • The park is thoroughly entitled for fast tracking developments. CC&R’s and design guidelines are in place to ensure and maintain a quality business park
  • Ample water rights are included with each sale and many uses are pre-approved, making developing within the park a simple and quick process. The SSBC is located outside the 500 year floodplain and can be subdivided to meet a specific user’s requirement. Utilities, transportation infrastructure, and labor sources were carefully planned long before Spanish Springs Business Center broke ground.

Highlights

  • Industrial Land $258,746 - $12,850,200
  • Pyramid Highway offers easy access to both US Hwy 395 and Interstate 80
  • Located in close proximity to the numerous area trucking companies and the UPS western regional hubs
  • Over 65 motor freight companies that serve the market
  • Freight can be shipped overnight to 80% of the western marketplace and second day shipping for the other 20%
  • Surrounded by numerous residential projects housing potential employees. Access to an ample labor base, the Spanish Springs Valley offers employees numerous amenities including, new retail centers and ample recreational opportunities

Utilities

All utilities - power, gas, water, sewer, telephone, etc. - are already located in the streets and there is an electrical substation in the park. In addition, Spanish Springs Business Center is completely self-equipped with an ESFR ready sprinkler system (see downloads section for specifications).

Transportation

Pyramid Highway offers easy access to both US Hwy 395 and Interstate 80. The park is located in close proximity to the numerous area trucking companies and the UPS western regional hub. There are over 65 motor freight companies that serve the market. Freight can be shipped overnight to 80% of the western marketplace, with the other 20% second day. There are many delivery service companies including Airborne Express, DHL Worldwide Express, Emery Worldwide, UPS, FedEx, and the US Postal Service. Parcel delivery services include RPS, Greyhound Package, and Western Parcel Service.

Workforce

Spanish Springs is surrounded by numerous residential projects and potential employees. Spanish Springs is the fastest growing area in all of Washoe County with roughly four out of every ten new homes sold in the country within the Spanish Springs area. The Pyramid Highway corridor is thickly lined with densely populated, brand new neighborhoods.

site plan

Select Current Tenants

Location

Residential Growth

Residential growth in the Spanish Springs area can best be described as explosive. Urban sprawl from the Reno and Sparks metro areas has spread northward making Spanish Springs the fastest growing area in Washoe County. The Pyramid Highway corridor leading to Spanish Spring Business Center is thickly lined with densely populated, brand new neighborhoods. The rural environment is attractive for families looking to escape city congestion and the close proximity to Pyramid Lake also attracts outdoor enthusiasts. Ample housing has provided an ample and immediate employee base.

Housing Info

Map of Spanish Springs Area Housing Developments Spanish Springs Area Housing Development Spreadsheet Washoe County Housing Development Spreadsheet Washoe County Housing Development Spreadsheet (Listed by Type) Map of Washoe County Housing Developments

Retail Growth

Retail growth, like residential growth, has also been explosive. Numerous existing and planned retail centers - most with renowned anchor tenants - have sprung up in the past two years. Spanish Springs Business Center is just north of three major shopping centers and six planned centers. The Spanish Springs valley also is the fastest growing retail area in the region.

Retail Growth Along Pyramid Highway (Map from Article)
Demographics 3 mi. 5 mi. 10 mi.
Population 6,309 73,365 193,936
Household 1,885 26,376 75,511
Median Income $44,437 $34,888 $38,635
Distances to Air Transportation
Reno-Tahoe Int’l Airport 6.1 miles
Reno-Stead FBO 8.1 miles
UPS Regional 9.4 miles
FedEx Express 7.6 miles
FedEx Ground 7.8 miles
FedEx LTL 5.9 miles

Helpful Links

Business Costs Business Incentives Cost of Living Quality of Life


Nevada State Incentives

  • No state, corporate or personal income tax
  • No estate tax, no inventory tax, no unitary tax, no franchise tax
  • Right-to-work state
  • Moderate real estate costs
  • Low workmans compensation rates

Business Cost Comparisons

Source: NVEnergy

Resources

Infrastructure

NV Energy

6100 Neil Road, Reno, Nevada 89520
www.nvenergy.com

For answers to specific questions, contact:
Mr. Jeff Brigger
Director of Business Development
Phone: 775.834.3716
Email: jbrigger@nvenergy.com

NV Energy

6100 Neil Road, Reno, Nevada 89520
www.nvenergy.com

For answers to specific questions, contact:
Mr. Jeff Brigger
Director of Business Development
Phone: 775.834.3716
Email: jbrigger@nvenergy.com

Domestic Water

Washoe County Department of Water Resources
4930 Energy Way,Reno, NV 89502
Phone: (775) 954-4600
www.co.washoe.nv.us/water/

Irrigation Water

City of Sparks
Andy Hummel
Phone: (775) 353-2375
AHummel@CityofSparks.us

Fire Supression Water

ESFR Fire Supression System within the Park

AT&T

1450 Vassar Street, Reno, Nevada 89502
Phone: (877) 469-2355 (toll-free)
www.att.com

Regional Transportation Commission ("RTC")

2050 Villanova Drive, Reno, NV 89502
Phone: (775) 348-0400
Fax: (775) 324-3503
www.rtcwashoe.com